Sunday, May 16, 2010

Can anyone tell me how to find out if Magnolia ISD ( in Magnolia TX) has half day kindergarten?

We are thinking about moving to Magnolia Texas, outside or Houston Texas, and I am curious how I can find out ( on the web, I know I can call around and find out, but the web is easier) if they offer half day or full day kindergarten. I used to know a site with school reviews and ratings and it let you know things like that but I cannot find it for the life of me!

Can anyone tell me how to find out if Magnolia ISD ( in Magnolia TX) has half day kindergarten?
off of the magnoliaisd.org website:





Elementary 8:05 to 3:05. Total time:420 Minutes





http://www.magnoliaisd.org/hours.htm





p.s. my dad lives in magnolia, it's a pretty nice town from what I can see


No comments:

Post a Comment