Saturday, May 22, 2010

How do you paint a japanese magnolia?

I'd hire someone to do it. You're not going to paint ALL the Japanese magnolias are you? Because if you are, I think you'd better be careful. People get all gnarly when you vandalize their trees. Especially the Japanese. Remember Pearl Harbor? It wasn't about military strength, nor control of the Pacific trading zone. No, Eleanor Roosevelt painted a Japanese magnolia.

How do you paint a japanese magnolia?
Painting him yellow or white would not offend him as much - but magnolia, I think he would take offence.
Reply:why would you want to paint a Japanese magnolia.I am sure he would object,and whats wrong with yellow.It suits them.


but if you are determent.use a badgers hair brush they are the softest and do it while he is in a drunken sleep.Then make sure your far away before he wakes up

my horses

No comments:

Post a Comment