Saturday, May 22, 2010

Which golf courses should I play at Disney World? Palm, Magnolia, and 2 others are there. Which is the best?

The Mgnolia is a beautiful course. I played it for the first time in May. Tough challenging course. The Palm is not bad either though.

Which golf courses should I play at Disney World? Palm, Magnolia, and 2 others are there. Which is the best?
hey! i asked a similar question a couple of weeks ago and i came to the decision that im going to play falcons fire. They also have a sister course and you can get a 2 course package for a discount rate. By the way i'll be there in november, how bout you?
Reply:I liked the magnolia, but they're all pretty expensive. You get a better value if you go to a course like Celebration or Falcon's Fire. Both of these courses are close by, and I believe are more fun to play. The disney courses have a different kind of grass in the rough, don't know what it's called, but it's really nasty.


I think that kinda detracts from the enjoyment


No comments:

Post a Comment