Thursday, May 20, 2010

Has anyone ever had a wedding or reception at the Magnolia Plantation in Louisiana?

I would like to have a wedding %26amp; reception there, and i emailed the owners, but they gave me information i already had. Please tell me any helpful prices you had to pay. Please show source because i would like to refer to it later on.


Thank you.

Has anyone ever had a wedding or reception at the Magnolia Plantation in Louisiana?
My cousin got married there 8 years ago, all I can tell you is that the food was good and the place was decorated very nice.
Reply:I went to a wedding reception there years ago, and remember it was nice. You probably need to speak with a rep on the phone to go over details you need to know. Most have packages and variables that could conform to your needs....but they are reputable .............


No comments:

Post a Comment