Monday, May 11, 2009

Where can i find a paramedic to RN bridge course closest to where i live? Magnolia Texas?

i live in Magnolia texas close to Houston Tx I want to find a Paramedic to Registered Nurse bridge course around my area that i can go to but im having problems finding them.

Where can i find a paramedic to RN bridge course closest to where i live? Magnolia Texas?
They are not very many of those bridge classes AT ALL!!


The only ones that I know of are online.


They provide you the study material, you do everything yourself and then at the end you go take a class final. You pass the class final you can then go take the N-CLEX (natioanl nursing test). It's something that will take A LOT of self-disipline and self teaching. It doesn't alloy you much of any hands on experience either.





Don't know the name of any online schools that offer it but I'm thinking there is one that is based in NY?
Reply:I dont know of any traditional schools that do that. As stated, they are available online. The major one (and the one I would recommend) is Excelsior College. www.excelsior.edu I am enrolled there now, and am very satisified. Hope this helps.


No comments:

Post a Comment