Monday, May 11, 2009

Does anyone know the receipe for Dolly Partons Dixie Stampede magnolia blossom drink they have on their menu?

It is a non alcoholic drink you can purchase before the show.

Does anyone know the receipe for Dolly Partons Dixie Stampede magnolia blossom drink they have on their menu?
I was not going to answer this as I have never been to Dixie Stampede. But seeing as no one else has responded, let me give it a try. I actually went to bartending school--after getting an M.A.--and I believe I can give you a recipe for the "magnolia blossom."


The original recipe with alcohol is:





4 oz gin


2 oz cream


1 oz lemon juice


1 drop grenadine syrup





Pour the gin, cream and lemon juice into a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake well, strain into a highball glass, and serve.





Instead of the gin, substitute ginger ale or plain soda water. This recipe makes just one drink, but you can amend it to your tastes.





If someone knows the exact recipe that Dixie Stampede uses, I'd be interested too!

shoe deodorant

No comments:

Post a Comment